Our premisesEverything you need for your congresses, trade fairs, seminars and workshops
Our premises bear the venerable names of artists such as Hodler, Tinguely, Giacometti and offer plenty of space for listening, thinking and presenting. Behind the traditional names is the latest technology for your event. In the 12 modern seminar and congress and group rooms, small and big events can be arranged with ease and with all technical aids.
bis 25 Pers.
bis 70 Pers.
bis 80 Pers.
bis 100 Pers.
bis 120 Pers.
bis 140 Pers.
bis 200 Pers.
bis 220 Pers.
bis 480 Pers.
bis 500 Pers.
Conference roomsIdeal for congresses, corporate events, banquets or banquets: our large congress rooms can accommodate up to 500 people on an area of about 1000 m². The rooms are modernly equipped and offer you individual combinations. The conference area with the rooms for large events has a gateway to the Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz. Additional rooms can be rented. In between is the foyer. It is ideal for reception, for breaks, aperitif or stand up lunches.
- Disteli (up to 120 people)
- Hodler (up to 200 persons)
- Giacometti (up to 200 people)
- Küchler (up to 220 persons)
- Tinguely (bup to 220 people)
- Tinguely / Küchler (up to 480 people)
- Hodler/Disteli/Giacometti (up to 500 people)
Seminar roomsThe ideal place for your seminars and workshops: Our various seminar rooms offer you all the possibilities that will make your event successful. The rooms are modernly equipped and offer you individual combinations. On the right side of the plan you will see the seminar area with the rooms for smaller events and the own reception.
- Von Moos (up to 25 people)
- Löwensberg (up to 25 people)
- Von Moos / Löwensberg (up to 70 people)
- Soutter (up to 80 people)
- Täuber (up to 100 people)
- Arte (up to 100 people)
- Le Corbusier (up to 120 people)
- Le Corbusier / Täuber (up to 140 people)